Bank of India invited the applications for recruitment of CLERICAL CADRE. There are total 3149 posts available. People those who have appeared the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 can apply for the posts. The applicant must have a valid score card issued by the IBPS.
Details of Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 Vacancies
The recruitment will be on State/UT basis, so it’s important that candidates apply for a vacancy of a state or UT from which they taken the Common Written Examination by IBPS. Minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years on 1-8-2011.
There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200 is required for general category but no fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men candidates.
Last date for the submission of online application is 28th April 2012. Only online applications will be accepted and no offline registrations for the posts.
Important Dates of Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Challan Available – 16/04/2012 onward
- Submission of online application – 16/04/2012 onward
- Last date for submission of online application – 28/04/2012
- Payment of application fee – From 16/04/2012 to 28/04/2012
- Tentative period of interview date – May – June 2012
- Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience – 01/8/2011
How to Apply Online for Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012?
- First of all download the Challan from the official website. (Only for General category. Others skip to the step – 5 )
- Against the downloaded Challan, the applicant should made the payment of Rs. 200 as fees to any of the Bank of India branches or or before 28th April 2012.
- Once the payment is made successful, the concerned branch will give a Transaction number.
- Now the candidate can Apply online through the official website of Bank of India.
- Go to the official application page - http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/boi_apr12/userlogin.php?op=1
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Transaction number should be entered correctly in the respective field.
- Checked the application thoroughly and click Submit.
- Candidate should note the Registration number for the future reference.
- Good Luck!