IDBI Bank Ltd. announced in advertisement that they invite online applications for Assistant Manager (Grade A) post. The Industrial Development Bank Of India (IDBI) is owned by Government of India and they’re expanding its operations aggressively.
Candidates can apply through online only, no other mode of application is available.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment – Number of Vacancies
The total number of vacancies available for the Assistant Manager recruitment is 500. The total 500 vacancies dived to General – 253, SC-75, ST-37, OBC-135, PWD VH-7 and PWD-OH-8.
Eligibility Criteria – IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy
The candidate must have a graduation degree from any recognized university as on cut-off date. The cut-off date is 1st July, 2011.
The candidates should have passed the 1st CWE (Common Written Examination) held by IBPS in 2011. The minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) to apply for the Assistant Manager post is General – 156/250, SC/ST – 131/250 and PWD – 106/250.
The minimum age to apply for the post is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on cut-off date mentioned above. The SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Ex servicemen candaites will get the age relaxation, read the bank notification to know more about this.
A fee of Rs. 100 is applicable to General and OBC candidates whereas Rs. 20 as postal charges applicable for SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories. The fee is for those who pay through IDBI bank, if you choose to pay the fee through SBI you will need to pay an additional Rs. 50.
Important Dates for the Assistant Manager Recruitment 2012
Opening date of application fee and charges – 26 July, 2012
Closing date of application fee and charges – 09 August, 2102
Opening date for Online application form – 26 July, 2012
Last date for Online application form – 09 August, 2102
Cut-off date – 1st July, 2012
How to apply for the post?
- Go to IDBI bank’s current openings page – http://www.idbi.com/currentopenings.asp
- Take a printout of entire notification including Fees Payment Challan and fill the Fee Payment Challan in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Go to nearest IDBI or SBI branch with the filled Challan and pay the application Fee.
- Take the reciept from the Bank which duly acknowledged the branch Name & Code Number, 10 digit (IDBI) or 14 digit (SBI) Unique Challan number. The date of deposit and amount should be filled by the bank branch official.
- Now you are all ready to apply for the vacancy online.
- Login to http://www.idbi.com/currentopenings.asp again and carefully fill the complete details in online application.
For more details read the notification here.
It’s is recommended to watch this space for updates. Tip: Like our Facebook Page!