In a notification through IDBI (Industrial Development Bank Of India) declared that they will be looking for eligible and suitable candidates for 500 Executives on contractual basis at its various offices and branches.
The initial contract would be for 1 year but on the basis of satisfactory performance and available vacancies the contract can be extended on year to year basis for another 2 years. After the successful completion of 3 years with the Bank the appointee may become eligible for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A) through the selection process by the IDBI Bank.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2012 - Total Number of Vacancies
Total vacancies available for the post of Executives are 500. The reserved number of vacancies are SC -75 posts, ST – 37 posts, OBC – 135 posts, VH-Low Vision – 7 posts and OH – 8.
Eligibility of IDBI Executive Vacancy
The maximum age limit for General category is 25 as on 01 June, 2012.
Graduation from any recognized university is the required.
Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2012
- Go to the official official page of IDBI Bank - http://www.idbi.com/currentopenings.asp
- Take a print out of the Recruitment Notification including Fees Payment Challan.
- Fill the Challan in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Then the Applicants should make the application fee payment in cash at any of the IDBI bank branch or SBI bank. The The non-refundable application fee for general/OBC category is Rs. 400 while SC/ST/PWD fee is Rs. 75. The fee will be accepted from 10 July, 2012 to 23 July, 2012.
- At the time of payment the concerned branch will give a 14 or 10 digit code number which will also recorded on the Challan.
- After making the payment the candidate can apply online by revisiting the official link.
Important Dates for the Opening
- Eligibility Cut-off date (Age and Education) – 01 June, 2012
- Payment Fee Period – 10 July, 2012 to 23 July, 2012.
- Starting date of online application submission - 10 July, 2012
- Last date of online application submission - 23 July, 2012
- IDBI Bank Written Exam Date for all centres – 2nd September, 2012
Invectura.com Wishes Good Luck to all the aspirants. Like Our Facebook page for latest updates on your wall.
Edit: Aspirants are requested to read the notification from IDBI bank to clear the confusions. – http://www.idbi.com/pdf/IDBI_EXEC_%20Advertisement_Approved_copy%20.pdf