Kerala Engineering Agriculture and Medical entrance examination registration is started. The students in Kerala who want to make a career in the professional courses like Medicine, Engineering and Pharmacy can apply online through the official website cee.kerala.gov.in for KEAM 2013. The application forms will be accepted till 8th February 2013.
Applicants should have least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2012 to apply for the KEAM 2013.
The entrance test for MBBS and BDS will not be conducted by CEE, the admission will be based on the rank list of CBSE NEET-UG 2013.
The entrance examination applications are invited for the following courses:
- Medical – B.A.M.S, BHMS and BSMS
- Agriculture – BSc Honors (Agriculture) and BSc Honors (Forestry)
- Veterinary – BVSc & AH
- Fisheries – BFSc
- Engineering – B Tech courses, B Tech Agricultural Engineering and B Tech Food Engineering under Kerala University, B Tech Diary Science & Technology course under Kerala Veterinary and Animal Science University.
- Architecture – B Arc (Only Admission)
- MBBS and BDS – Only Admission
KEAM Entrance Exam 2013 Time Table
|22-04-2013||10 am to 12.30 pm||Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry|
|23-04-2013||10 am to 12.30 pm||Paper-2||Mathematics|
|24-04-2013||10 am to 12.30 pm||Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry|
|25-04-2013||10 am to 12.30 pm||Paper-2||Biology|
General – Rs. 700
SC/ST – Rs. 350
KEAM 2013 – How to Apply
- Candidates should register on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in to apply for exam and either mobile number or a valid email ID is compulsory for the registration.
- After register, Click on the ‘Candidate Login’ link
- Enter the Application number, password and CAPTCHA code to login to the system
- Fill up the required information properly, ie, Courses opted for, Centre of examination, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- Do the Final submission and take a printout of the Application
Pay the Application fee through either Security Card or Demand Draft.
Send the application form and required documents to CEE office. These documents should be reached on or before 9th Feb 2013, 5.00 pm.
Candidates should refer the Kerala Engineering Agriculture and Medical entrance examination Prospectus before applying for the exam which is available below.
Click here to Apply online
If you face any problem during the application submission share it in the comments. Join our Facebook page and Subscribe through Email for more updates about the entrance examination.