Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC India) invited applications for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) from eligible Indian citizens. The applications can be submitted through online only. Any other mode of applications will not be entertained.
The total number of vacancies to be filled through this recruitment is 750 (General – 379, SC – 114, ST – 56, OBC – 201). The applications can be submitted from 5th march and the last date to submit the applications are 1st April 2013.
The probation period is 1 year which can be extendable up to 2 years.
- Online Registration Starts – 5th March 2013
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Online) – 5th March 2013
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Offline) – 7th March 2013
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges – 1st April 2013
- Last Date for Offline Payment of Application Fee /Intimation Charges – 4th April 2013
- Examination Call Letter Download – First Week of May, 2013
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – 11th and/or 12th May 2013
Age: The minimum eligible age to apply for the post is 21 years and maximum is 30 years as on 1st March 2013.
Education: Any Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with minimum of 55% marks.
Fee: The Fee for General and OBC is Rs. 500 and SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 50.
Selection: The selection process of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) recruitment 2013 will be based on the online test followed by personal interview. The online test will be held at centers all over India and tentative date of exam is 11th/12th May 2013. The test will have objective type questions.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by following the below link.
Read more details about the LIC recruitment here.