State Bank of India published a notification (Advertising No. CRPD/PO/2012-13/04) for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in the bank. The online application registration starts from 30th January 2013.
SBI invited applications from eligible candidates for POs and selected candidates are subject to get a post anywhere in India. The total number of available vacancies are 1544 including 44 PWD vacancies.
Candidates can apply online from 30th Jan 2013. The last date to submit the application is 23rd Feb 2013.
The payment of the fees can be submit online from 30th Jan 2013 to 23rd Feb 2013 and offline from 01 Feb 2013 to 28th Feb 2013.
SBI Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2013
Educational Qualification: Must be graduate from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Age: Age limit to apply for the post as on 01st Jan 2013 is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
Selection Process: The selection procedure will be based on Written examination and Group Discussion & interview. The list of final selected candidates list will be published on the official website www.sbi.co.in.
Details of Vacancies
The written examination for SBI Probationary Officers recruitment 2013 will be held on 28th April 2013. There are totally 80 centres available all across India to appear for the examination. Candidates should make a choice of the centre at the time of application and change in the choice of the centre is not allowed in any circumstances.How to applyInterested candidates can apply for the SBI PO vacancies by filling the online application. To fill the application form candidates have to register at either www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- After the registration candidates have to pay the Application Fee either via online or offline.
- Here is how to apply by paying the fee online.
- Keep the scanned copy of photo and signature
- Click on the following link – http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm
- Click on the application link and fill it up properly. Be careful, changes will not be allowed later.
- Pay the fee through the payment gateway. After the payment of the fee the registration is done.
- After the successful completion e-receipt and application form will be generated which should keep for the further record.
If you face any problems to apply for the SBI Probationary Officers recruitment 2013 please share it in the comments.