The Indian Navy issued a recruitment notification for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology. The recruitment is in the Indian Navy for Dec 2012 Course at Indian Naval Academy. The vacancy is only for male candidates those are unmarried.
Eligibility Criteria for The Indian Navy IT Recruitment 2012
- The candidate should met the following age eligibility which is 19-1/2 to 25 years. In other words, born between 02 Jan, 1988 to 01 Jul, 1993.
- Should have completed the graduation in any of the following courses; BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT), B.Sc. (IT), MSc (Computer), M Tech (Computer Science) or BCA/MCA. Final year students are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be physically fit and should not be have colour blind or night blind.
- Minimum height required is 157 cms and correlated to the weight is also necessary.
- Eye Sight must be 6/60, 6/60
How to Apply for the Indian Navy IT Recruitment 2012
Official webpage to submit the application online (Click on the link, don’t copy & paste) - http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/preapplication_single.php
Fill up the form properly. Remember your application can be rejected, if found ineligible or not true. While filling the form select the qualification in which you have secured higher percentage, for example if you have scored 75% in BCA and 60% in MCA, then choose BCA as your qualification.
Last date for the online application submission is 22 July, 2012.
Indian Navy IT Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted by their performance in the degree Course and call up for Services Selection Board (SSB)interview. The SSB will be held at Bangalore, Bhopal and Coimbatore during Jul – Nov 2012. The selection will be based on the performance in the SSB.
For more details about the recruitment, visit the notification link. -http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/IT/ADV.pdf
If you have any questions, ask in the comments section. Like our Facebook page for daily updates on your wall.