Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be conducting the examination for Combined Engineering Services recruitment on 16th February 2013. TNPSC CESE hall ticket for the examination will be available on the website tnpscexams.net by the end of January. The examination centre and venue will be mentioned in the hall ticket.
The selection process of the engineer posts will be based on the Main examination in Computer Based Test and oral interview.
Candidates have to choose the optional subject for the test in which they have the qualifications. The optional test subject papers are Civil Engineering, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical and Production Engineering, Textile Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Chemical Engineering. The examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT). The syllabus for the CBT is available on the website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates should score minimum 90 marks for the selection.
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the link below soon after it’s published.
Earlier TNPSC published a notification 24th December 2012 for 220 engineering vacancies in various sections. If you are an eligible candidates you can still apply for the vacancies till 18th January 2013. Applications can be submitted through online mode at commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net till 18th January.
Details of the posts
- Assistant Engineer – Civil (Water Resource Department, PWD) – Tamil Nadu Engineering Service – 102 + 2 c/f
- Assistant Engineer – Civil (Building Organisation, PWD) – Tamil Nadu Engineering Service – 50
- Assistant Engineer – Electrical (PWD) – Tamil Nadu Engineering Service – 28
- Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department) – Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service – 18
- Assistant Inspector of Factories – Tamil Nadu Factory Service – 13
- Junior Electrical Inspector – Tamil Nadu Electrical Inspectorate Service – 7
- Junior Assistant Director of Boilers – Tamil Nadu Boiler Service – 2
For more details about the vacancies check the official notification here.
Join our Facebook page and Subscribe through email for more updates.